Sadly, only 14% of you access the Subversive Archaeologist via Mac OS's web browser, Safari. I feel sad for the other 86%, who won't be able to tap into the soon-to-be unleashed Mac OS—Mavericks—which will feature a novel ability. Users will earmark individual web sites to send alerts when new content is added, just like the 'push' notifications that you get for new email, messages, etc. Fabulous, say I!
[No word yet on whether or not Safari for Windows will sport the new aptitude. I mention Safari for Windows only because you may be one of the 5% who access the Subversive Archaeologist using Safari for Windows. Who'd'a' thunk it?]
SA announces new posts on the Subversive Archaeologist's facebook page (mirrored on Rob Gargett's news feed), on Robert H. Gargett's Academia.edu page, Rob Gargett's twitter account, and his Google+ page. A few of you have already signed up to receive email when I post. Others have subscribed to the blog's RSS feeds. You can also become a 'member' of the blog through Google Friend Connect. Thank you for your continued patronage. You're the reason I do this.